Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Disappointed Sydney

Well, as many of you know, Sydney has failed two eye tests that the school district had provided. Luckily, Greg was eligible for Vision Insurance in October. We were so excited. I found out on November 18th that Sydney failed her eye testing and called to schedule her appointment. They could not get her in until today, January 15th. I was kind of shocked that the wait was so long. So we get to the Dr's office today with an excited Sydney. I hand them our insurance information and the lady at the front desk goes to verify our coverage. Come to find out, somewhere along the way, the inital paperwork we had filled out for the vision insurance never made it to the insurance company. So we had to reschedule Sydney (another four weeks out) and go talk to Greg's work and try to figure out what happened. So as of now, we are still waiting to hear back from the insurance company.... Hopefully they will have it figured out before our next appointment in four weeks!!!

No comments: